Thursday, July 15, 2010

journal 9:inventions

Great inventions:

1. The Jupiter Jack. I was wondering around Wall greens and I came across the as seen on tv isle. This item plugs into your phone and sends a FM signal to your radio so you can hear the speakerphone. This will save lives.

2. Magic Jack. Plug this into a computer then plug a phone into this and you have a phone for 25 bucks a year. That's less than most people pay a month.

3. Slap chop. put in stuff that needs to be diced. push repeatedly.

4. Sound amplifier. looks like a blue tooth device but actually is a sound enhancer so you can hear whats going on around you.

5. Topsy turvy. new way of growing vegetables doesn't take up ground space

6. Airplane. goes fast and a lot of fun.

7. Cheese cutter. cuts even the hardest cheeses with ease because it utilizes a thin wire.

8. digital camera. It took me a while to figure out how to take a picture of my camera with my camera but after I thought of using mirrors in a bathroom it was pretty easy.

9. Automobile. probably the most important invention since the wheel.

10. Cell phone. you can do more with a modern cell phone than with a 12 year old computer.

Things I can't live without:

1.The toothbrush. The first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do at night.

2. Deodorant. This one is pretty obvious.

3. My MacBook. I am on it about 18 hours a day.

4. A hammock. I wish I could be on this 18 hours a day.

5. box fan. Air conditioning system for my house. put one in the window. then open window on other side of house. close windows during the day.

6. Toaster. I couldn't imagine having to eat cold soft bread every day.

7. Ipod. Where the computer can't go this can.

8. Water. I might have taken this one a little to literally.

9. Seasonings. I love to cook.

10.cell phone. Connects me to the people that I am not physically with.

No comments:

Post a Comment