Wednesday, July 21, 2010

journal 11: walk, don't walk

I used illustrator to draw everything for this project. I just used the pen tool and lines and shapes.

Fly or don't fly. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is check the weather. If the weather is fine then I fly if there is a cross wind I don't fly. The airplane is blue because blue is a calm color and it is also the color of the sky.The wind sock is orange because it means caution if it is windy.

Sandals or shoes. The sandals are yellow because the sun is yellow and if it is hot then I wear shoes. The shoes are brown because usually when I wear shoes it is muddy.


Cook or go out. The sauce pan represents cooking and the spoon and fork is a common sign for restaurant.


Go on internet or sleep. Every night after work I either get out the computer or I just go to bed.



Radio or ipod. When I'm driving or at home I always have to decide if I want to listen to the radio or ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment