Friday, July 9, 2010

Journal 4: arrow heaven

1. Movie gallery. The V has been rotated 90 degrees and now it looks like an arrow. This was in my sisters room.






2. I would have never noticed the arrow on this product if not for this assignment. I don't really understand why it is there though. This was in my sisters room.






3. This tree is a simple decoration but as I was looking for arrows it caught my eye. This was in the living room.









4.The flame on a candle looks like an arrow if you use your imagination. This was in the kitchen.




5. This is a Bird house but also a very cool arrow. This was in the kitchen.










6. This arrow is on a very strange bird. This was in the office








7. This is my car key. I actually thought of this before I saw it. This was in my pocket.








8. I saw this pen as I was pulling out my car keys. Arrows are everywhere. This was in the kitchen






9. I saw this clip from across the room.






10. The strap on this sandal.








11. The point on the bottom of a heart. I never noticed that it could be an arrow






12. Hands on a clock. This came to mind as I was reading the article. I bet you cant guess the time I took this picture at.






13. Now I'm in Walmart. Lots of arrows.






14. I could see this one very easily, I guess that is a good thing.












15. I thought that it was strange that the rollback arrow was pointing up. Shouldn't it be pointing back or even down signify lowering prices?











16. This one is better lowering prices and an arrow going down.






17. This one seemed a little redundant. I don't even know what a spill center is.









18. There are actually two examples of arrows in this picture. In the top left of the bag there is a recycle symbol.





19. This is not a typical this side up arrow but I think that is what it means.











20. These arrows must be a logo for what ever is on that sign. (I forgot what the sign was for, I must have been to preoccupied with the cool looking arrows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment