Wednesday, July 14, 2010

journal 8: emotions

Angry:


1. I chose this because it is a good display of anger in an animation.

2. This is a very angry man.

3. It was hard choose to put this in angry or scared. I put it as angry because angry things are often scary.

4. A drawing that accurately depicts anger.

5. Eyebrows are something that 1,2,3, and 5 have in common. They all are slanted.
O\ /O
....u
(angry face)
...O

Sad:


1. Raining on a flower. The way that this picture was taken just makes it sad. The large blurred background and the small flower in the corner being pelted with rain.

2. Adding rain to something can easily make it look sad. Pandas are usually happy, but now when they are being rained on.

3. The way that eyes and mouth are shaped makes this loo
k sad.

4. This one is not just facial expression but the body language.


5. A sad baby can make anyone sad.

=( (sad face)

Joyous!:

1. Money generally makes people happy.

2. Fireworks are usually for celebration and celebration is joyous

3. Simple symbol for happiness

4.Video games are fun.

5. This flower is very similar and a lot different than the previous flower. Both are in a corner, water is involved and the background is darker. This one is much happier though because it is brighter and everything is in focus.

:D (joyous face)


Uninspired:

1. I was looking for uninspired pictures and I looked over at my dog for help. As always the dog came through so I took a picture of her.

2. Even if the words weren't there I would think that that is what he is thinking.

3. I wouldn't be very inspired if this guy was telling me to be serious.

4. Rap music is pretty uninspiring to me already but this album cover puts the nail in the coffin.

5. Anime uses emotions a lot.
:/ (uninspired face)



Scared:

1. I would be pretty scared if I saw this.

2. This was an easy easy picture for me to pick to put in scared.

3. The facial emotion isn't that scared but the fact that it is in black and white and she is looking past the camera makes her look scared.

4. Anyone would be scared if they were put in a straight jacket in a padded room.

5. Death sitting in the back seat of your car would be pretty scary.

:O (scared face)

No comments:

Post a Comment